Who we are
Founded in 2005 as a spinoff of an industrial group under the experience of professional minds, who share elevated competence combined with innovative thoughts.
Our goals have been to foster solid long–term business technology partnerships with our clients and to provide a creative and positive environment based on trust and honesty.
We empower our brilliant team members with the confidence to thrive and do their best. As a result, our clients reap the benefits of talented pros working diligently on their behalf.
Keeneight always encourages innovative thinking being a vehicle of knowledge and experiences.
Getting the job done and always meeting the customer's requirements while maintaining high standards is our mission, without touching the core of your business, just integrating seamlessly and evolving with you.
Our clients love to show off their Keeneight–created solutions, the Keeneight team has built a solid track record and reputation for providing these services effectively and efficiently.
Regardless of the size of your project, company, or budget, we are committed to achieving your complete satisfaction. When you want to upgrade or improve an existing system, build an application to meet a new business need, take your information to the web or mobile device, or develop a new software product to sell.
We are a great team, with passion for what we do, that’s why hiring Keeneight is always the best choice.
What we doFor sure every IT company must use the best methodologies, write excellent software code, build robust and advanced infrastructures.
If you are looking for an IT partner, Keeneight not only has the same skills but also knows how to apply them to manage your processes, setup a strategy to build your company IT culture and how to best support the growth of your business.
- Software: creation of software solutions for vertical markets or custom needs. We take care of the whole solution architecture from requirement gathering, process analysis, agile development, deployment and training. Keeneight solutions are built to always satisfy the needs of change of the customer.
- Integration: very frequently companies have only 70% of their needs covered by their actual software, but these tools are disconnected and lack coverage of the remaining 30%, which vanishes nearly all investments and effort .Keeneight is the best partner to help with leveraging your actual IT infrastructure, promoting realistic and affordable integrations, delivering results from the beginning. Our experience and skills, combined with a pragmatic view allows Keeneight to quickly and efficiently cover the gap of the remaining 20%, fulfilling your needs.
- Process Design: Keeneight can help you to optimize the company processes through the technology management, to gain competitiveness and capacity in growth. Keeneight's target is to assist our customers in making the right changes, ensuring that they are friendly to their needs and reduce costs without curbing the development of resources nor decrease motivation.
- Consulting: planning and realization of complete IT structures driven by customer processes that can really take advantage of all the opportunities offered by the most innovative technologies. Keeneight is not related to any IT brand, this allows us to always suggest the best choice that really is the best one for you, driven only by our experience and not from agreements with our suppliers.
- Research & Development: Technological research is aimed to the creation of new products tailored on demand and to the constant innovation of existing ones.
- Engineering: full support to all the needs in product design, from concept to production, with a deep knowledge of all modern CAD, CAE and PLM systems.
Keeneight, your best choice if you are looking for an IT partner and not just another IT company